In my eyes, it’s a fairly bold statement to say that you are throwing the ultimate summertime party. Everyone’s been to some amazing parties during the summer, but what could make this the ultimate?
Let’s run down the checklist:
- Good people – 1000+ guests looking to have a great time [check]
- Good music – a Z100 DJ along with NYC’s cover band The Tremors [check]
- Good entertainment – a sea lion feeding to kick off the evening [check]
- Good food – Kat’s Deli serving up pastrami sandwiches and Peanut Butter & Co providing sweet treats [check]
- Ciao Bella! – well that’s just the icing on my proverbial party cake [CHECK]
The Ultimate Summertime Party has been held at the Central Park Zoo every summer for the past 26 years. The proceeds benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society which funds research for the prevention, treatment and cure of this disease. It attracts a variety of great sponsors such as News Corporation, Hard Rock Cafe, Samuel Adams, D’Agostino’s and many more.
Instead of talking more about the event, I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.