Top ten reasons to be a Ciao Bella marketing intern:
1. DESIGNING: Designing marketing materials/posters/ads and then seeing them used to promote the company.
2. FREE: Free pint Friday, need I say more?
3. INTERACTION: Hands on interaction with all the company’s departments including production, warehouse, customer service, sales, finance, and the CEO/COO/CFO
4. EVENTS: Working at charity events and trade shows, where you can try other tasty and extravagant treats
5. FIRST HAND: Talking one on one with consumers at demos and through emails allows you to receive first hand feedback about a delicious product.
6. SOCIAL MEDIA: Reading blogs, facebooking, and tweeting all in the name of marketing.
7. CREATIVE: Creative packaging, self explanatory!
8. EXPLORING: Making deliveries to tv shows/magazines/blogs and exploring NYC. (In fact, we delivered to The View yesterday!)
9. THE PRODUCT: It’s rewarding to work with a great product that speaks for itself.
10. MODERN: Being the hip and modern version of the childhood ice cream guy/gal!
Let us know if you are interested on jumping on board as a Ciao Bella intern by leaving a comment!
More intern tales and thoughts to follow!
Summer Marketing Assistant (And Returning Summer Intern)