Although Ciao Bella is more familiar with the Scooper Bowl – the annual ice cream event in Boston benefiting the Jimmy Fund – we can get excited for the Super Bowl too. This Thursday at Grand Central Station, various vendors from the dining concourse gathered together to treat New Yorkers and anyone else passing through to a selection of pre-game eats. Giant blocks of Wisconsin cheddar greeted visitors into Vanderbilt hall, where they were quick to grab a bowl of chili and scoops of Tahitian Vanilla Gelato soon after.
For anyone who’s traveling through Manhattan – Ciao Bella’s gelato bar is located across from gate 114 downstairs in the dining concourse. While there be sure to sample our new/seasonal flavors or grab an energetic Espresso shake made with our Triple Espresso Gelato.
- The Wait Is Over! New Products Hitting the ShelvesApril 26, 2013
- The True MVP of The Big Game with Ciao Bella GelatoJanuary 30, 2013
- Where’s Your Home for the Holidays?December 14, 2012
- Cold Fighting Power in Cool Unexpected Places with Ciao Bella SorbetDecember 5, 2012
- An Uncorked Celebration with Sorbet SamplesNovember 21, 2012
- The Wait Is Over! New Products Hitting the Shelves