I just received an alert that the eastcoastBellagirls posted the most recent day’s photos on facebook. One of the photos is my nephew Matthew (my family lives in Charlotte). Matthew is covered in chocolate hazelnut gelato – most noticeably all over his face. This is funny to me because Matthew is a VERY Neat little boy. I guess that is why I love this photo so much and chose to share it. Look at his smile. Sitting at Harris Teeter yesterday, the gelato must have tasted good to Matthew and he decided to dive in and go for it. After all, why wouldn’t he? He will get a bath later anyway and it was probably worth a time out or two. I am pretty confident he had a good experience. While I don’t expect our consumers to smear gelato and sorbet all over their faces, I am excited to see the look on their faces when they taste Ciao Bella for the first time. A real smile is heartwarming no matter if you are 3 or 63. That is why we are documenting our tour with alot of photos. Please check back regularly.
- The Wait Is Over! New Products Hitting the ShelvesApril 26, 2013
- The True MVP of The Big Game with Ciao Bella GelatoJanuary 30, 2013
- Where’s Your Home for the Holidays?December 14, 2012
- Cold Fighting Power in Cool Unexpected Places with Ciao Bella SorbetDecember 5, 2012
- An Uncorked Celebration with Sorbet SamplesNovember 21, 2012
- The Wait Is Over! New Products Hitting the Shelves