- Ciao Bella teamed up with Cosabella to help you beat the summer heat… in style!
Ciao Bella Gelato, America’s most stylish dessert brand, has teamed up with Cosabella, the celebrity famed Italian lingerie designer, to help you beat the summer heat in style with a new selection of gelato and sorbet flavors. Starting July 9th, all three of Cosabella’s Flagship stores – New York, Atlanta and Miami - got a Ciao Bella makeover, from gelato bar-themed windows to assorted flavor displays matching Cosabella’s world of Never Say Never colors.
- Cosabella’s New York Flagship store got a Ciao Bella makeover!
The window displays are leading up to an in-store gelato tasting at Cosabella’s New York City Flagship store (220 Lafayette Street) in the heart of Soho. Guests visiting the store on July 28th from 12:00pm to 3:00pm will have the opportunity to taste gelato, sorbet and Greek frozen yogurt flavors matching Cosabella’s signature Never Say Never Collection colors. The delicious desserts will be re-named for the day to reflect a combination of Cosabella’s infamous colors and Ciao Bella’s mouthwatering flavors such as Flame Blood Orange, Vanilla Bean Poinsettia, Citron Lemon Zest, Strawberry Shell Pink and Blush Raspberry Greek Yogurt.
Follow Ciao Bella (@CiaoBellaGelato) and Cosabella (@shopcosabella) on Twitter for great giveaways leading up to the in-store event on July 28th. Also, check out Ciao Bella’s Facebook page for news and updates.
Ciao Bella is known for WOW-ing consumers with our unique and intense flavors of gelato, sorbet, and Greek frozen yogurt. Look back at our past few posts and you can see that Ciao Bella goes beyond just a satisfying scoop. Refreshing Bellini’s, filling parfaits and decedent sundaes are only the beginning. Check out these 17 ways Ciao Bella can WOW!
1. You can never go wrong with a simple, single, scoop of our tantalizing sorbet.
2. Feeling indulgent? Just a taste of our decedent, naturally creamy gelato – sure to satisfy every craving.
3. Looking for the smooth velvety texture of gelato without the extra calories? Go for Ciao Bella’s new line of Greek frozen yogurts. ADONIA -full of flavor, free of guilt
4. Our Award-winning novelties. Your childhood treat, all grown up & perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle.
5. Summery sorbet pops! Blood Orange or Blueberry Passion – refreshing and intense.
6. Options that will make you want to go vegan! Our sorbets are packed with fruit and natural ingredients. No high fructose corn syrup here! This treat is the perfect for anyone in need of a Vegan friendly (or lactose free) diet. Chocolate lover you say? Once you have the Dark Chocolate sorbet, you’ll never feel like you’re missing out.
7. Smoothies with a twist. Add any of our sorbets or Greek frozen yogurts to your favorite smoothie combinations. Strawberries, banana, and some vanilla Greek frozen yogurt? Yes, please!
8. Ciao Bella is not only fitting for dessert! Top our Greek frozen yogurt with your favorite fruit, cereal, or granola and you have a breakfast or snack you can feel good about.
9. Everyone loves a good cocktail. Mix up a tart or sweet sorbet with your favorite liquor to create an inventive drink.
10. Go kosher. Every flavor you can find at your retailer is certified Kosher.
11. Spice up your coffee. Use a scoop of gelato as your affogato. It will make an after dinner treat you and your guests will adore.
12. Need a ready-to-go impressive portable treat? Go for our Ciao Bella single serve cups. Ideal for any picnic or outside social.
13. Think-A La Mode! Triple Espresso gelato on top of a gooey warm brownie. YUM! Who could resist?
14. Refresh your summertime iced tea or lemonade. Put a dollop of lemon zest sorbet and some homemade iced tea and you have a revitalizing beverage and the best of both worlds!
15. Intermezzo – clean your palate with the fresh tastes of sorbet
16. Eat it straight out of the container and watch it all magically disappear!
17. Ciao Bella is a winner 17 Sofi flavor awards! Try some of our Winners! Belgian Chocolate S’mores Gelato and Key Lime Graham Squares, just to name a couple! As you can see, there are more than a few ways to enjoy Ciao Bella. What’s your favorite? Thought of something not on this list? We would love to hear about it!
It’s July and things are starting to really heat up!
Did you know that not only does Ice Cream have an official Day (July 15, 2012) BUT it has the whole month of July dedicated towards indulging in all things creamy, refreshing and mouthwatering? We suggest you you cool down and celebrate Ice Cream Month with Ciao Bella’s refreshing sorbets, decadent gelato ice cream, and new creamy frozen Greek yogurt – Adonia.
If you have not tried Ciao Bella before, now is the time. Head to your nearest retailer – whether it be Whole Foods Market(www.wholefoodsmarket.com) , Safeway (www.safeway.com), Publix (www.Publix.com), or local natural store and pick up your favorite flavor. Just Indulge. You will not be disappointed.
If tart is your preference – we recommend our #1 Flavor – Blood Orange Sorbet or equally as delicious Passion Fruit Sorbet. http://ciaobellagelato.com/#/products
Is creamy gelato ice cream your thing? Go for Key Lime Graham Gelato Squares or our New Adonia Vanilla Greek Frozen Yogurt http://adoniabyciaobella.com/products.php#vanilla.