Today was a very exciting and fun day for coconut Kate and I. On this great fall day, we loaded the tour truck and headed into NYC for the grand re-opening of Dagostino’s on Lexington Ave. With 500 single serve cups ready to be consumed, we scored a prime location outside the store. It took only minutes for people to swarm the truck and spread the word about our delicious treats! The most requested flavor by far was Chocolate Hazelnut Gelato. New and old fans got a little taste of indulgence with Ciao Bella for this grand event! Keep checking our facebook fan page to see where you can catch us next.
- The Wait Is Over! New Products Hitting the ShelvesApril 26, 2013
- The True MVP of The Big Game with Ciao Bella GelatoJanuary 30, 2013
- Where’s Your Home for the Holidays?December 14, 2012
- Cold Fighting Power in Cool Unexpected Places with Ciao Bella SorbetDecember 5, 2012
- An Uncorked Celebration with Sorbet SamplesNovember 21, 2012
- The Wait Is Over! New Products Hitting the Shelves