Ciao Bella is known for WOW-ing consumers with our unique and intense flavors of gelato, sorbet, and Greek frozen yogurt. Look back at our past few posts and you can see that Ciao Bella goes beyond just a satisfying scoop. Refreshing Bellini’s, filling parfaits and decedent sundaes are only the beginning. Check out these 17 ways Ciao Bella can WOW!
1. You can never go wrong with a simple, single, scoop of our tantalizing sorbet.
2. Feeling indulgent? Just a taste of our decedent, naturally creamy gelato – sure to satisfy every craving.
3. Looking for the smooth velvety texture of gelato without the extra calories? Go for Ciao Bella’s new line of Greek frozen yogurts. ADONIA -full of flavor, free of guilt
4. Our Award-winning novelties. Your childhood treat, all grown up & perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle.
5. Summery sorbet pops! Blood Orange or Blueberry Passion – refreshing and intense.
6. Options that will make you want to go vegan! Our sorbets are packed with fruit and natural ingredients. No high fructose corn syrup here! This treat is the perfect for anyone in need of a Vegan friendly (or lactose free) diet. Chocolate lover you say? Once you have the Dark Chocolate sorbet, you’ll never feel like you’re missing out.
7. Smoothies with a twist. Add any of our sorbets or Greek frozen yogurts to your favorite smoothie combinations. Strawberries, banana, and some vanilla Greek frozen yogurt? Yes, please!
8. Ciao Bella is not only fitting for dessert! Top our Greek frozen yogurt with your favorite fruit, cereal, or granola and you have a breakfast or snack you can feel good about.
9. Everyone loves a good cocktail. Mix up a tart or sweet sorbet with your favorite liquor to create an inventive drink.
10. Go kosher. Every flavor you can find at your retailer is certified Kosher.
11. Spice up your coffee. Use a scoop of gelato as your affogato. It will make an after dinner treat you and your guests will adore.
12. Need a ready-to-go impressive portable treat? Go for our Ciao Bella single serve cups. Ideal for any picnic or outside social.
13. Think-A La Mode! Triple Espresso gelato on top of a gooey warm brownie. YUM! Who could resist?
14. Refresh your summertime iced tea or lemonade. Put a dollop of lemon zest sorbet and some homemade iced tea and you have a revitalizing beverage and the best of both worlds!
15. Intermezzo – clean your palate with the fresh tastes of sorbet
16. Eat it straight out of the container and watch it all magically disappear!
17. Ciao Bella is a winner 17 Sofi flavor awards! Try some of our Winners! Belgian Chocolate S’mores Gelato and Key Lime Graham Squares, just to name a couple! As you can see, there are more than a few ways to enjoy Ciao Bella. What’s your favorite? Thought of something not on this list? We would love to hear about it!